FaveCrafts Most Popular Craft Projects: April 2011
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Check out this list of the most popular craft projects on FaveCrafts, AllFreeCrochet, AllFreeKnitting, and AllFreeSewing for April 2011. Revisit your faves and discover new projects to make!
We've got more of your favorite projects (and some you may not have seen yet) on the blog!
FaveCrafts Most Popular Craft
Projects: April 2011
Table of Contents
Here are your favorite craft projects from April and a few bonus projects to make, hand selected based on your interests.
- Unique Tampon Angel: Some people think this is great, others think it is gross and ridiculous. This Christmas season go ahead and try something new--create a tampon angel. Don't throw out expired tampons; be creative with them.
If you like this project, check out more controversial craft projects:
Cleavage Be Gone & Doggy Style Dress
- Dollar Store Easter Bunny: Makeover a dollar store ceramic bunny with pink paint and glitter. This pretty pink bunny is perfect as an Easter bunny for spring decorating.
If you like this project, check out more dollar store crafts:
Dollar Chandelier & Dollar Store Petal Skirt
- The Coziest Crocheted Baby Blanket Ever: Make a cozy crocheted baby blanket for your newborn. Easy crochet patterns like this one are so fun to make. Choose a lighter color yarn or a neutral to match baby's room.
If you like this project, check out our other crochet baby blankets:
Colorful Baby Blanket & Beautiful Baby Blanket
We rounded up your favorite knitting patterns from AllFreeKnitting.com and added in some extras from FaveCrafts. Enjoy!
- Grandma's Simple Knit Slippers: There are few things in life that feel as cozy as a pair of knit slippers. If you've never knit slippers before, Grandma's Simple Knit Slippers is a great pattern to start with. Knit mostly with the garter stitch, these slippers will knit up quickly and are great for using up scraps of yarn.
If you like this project, check out more knit slipper patterns:
Easy Knit Slippers & Made to Fit Knit Slippers
- Ribbing and Lace Chemo Cap: If you enjoy knitting for charity, this Ribbing and Lace Chemo Cap is a great project to knit and donate. Lacy and feminine, these caps are perfect for donating during the spring. Create your own using vibrant colors that reflect the new life that results from the warmer season.
If you like this project, check out more hat patterns:
Crochet Chemo Cap & Isis Knit Hat
- Leafy Washcloth: Move past the traditional, square-shaped washcloth and give this fun Leafy Washcloth a whirl. Not only is this project a great excuse to start cleaning out your stash (spring cleaning, anyone?), but it also makes an easy gift for a friend. Depending on the weight of yarn used, you can create various sizes of these washcloths for use in the bathroom or kitchen.
If you like this project, check out more knit cloth patterns:
Doily Style Dishcloth & Pink Flamingo Dishcloth
Grab your hooks and start crocheting! Here are your favorite patterns from AllFreeCrochet.com, plus more from FaveCrafts that we know you'll love.
- Spiral Crochet Afghan: The fresh lilac color of this yarn really brings a smile to your face. This is an easy crochet afghan pattern that calls for a size H crochet hook. Anyone is able to crochet this great pattern.
If you like this project, check out more interesting afghan patterns:
Spiral Afghan & Afghan Circles in Rectangles
- Crochet Beaded Bracelet: Create your own DIY jewelry with this crochet beaded bracelet. Make yourself your own fashion line with this free crochet pattern and be the envy of all your friends. Beads and buttons are the new crochet style.
If you like this project, check out more crochet jewelry:
Crochet Ring Pattern & Crochet Bangle Bracelet
Here are the top 3 most popular sewing patterns from AllFreeSewing.com. To find more sewing patterns on FaveCrafts, read on...
- Casserole and Pie Carrier: The Casserole and Pie Carrier is the perfect tote along for holidays and events. If you're showing up somewhere with a homemade dish, you'll want to keep it warm and ready to eat. With this free casserole carrier pattern you can make one!
If you like this project, check out more sewing patterns for totes and carriers:
Baby Changing Pad Combo & Burlap Bag Container
- Hand Sanitizer Holder: Keep your hands clean easily with the Hand Sanitizer Holder. You can attach it to your purse or diaper bag or you can hang it in the kitchen or bathroom. This free easy sewing pattern also makes for a great gift, especially for teachers.
If you like this project, check out more small sewing projects:
Camera Strap Cover & Binkie Bag
- Mama's Got a New Dress: With this free sewing project, you'll learn how to take an old T-shirt and a mere yard of fabric and turn it into a trendy new dress. With projects like this, you'll soon know how to make your own clothes!
If you like this project, check out more dress sewing patterns:
20 Minute Ruffle Dress & Cute Dress from Men's Shirt
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Create a beautiful hand-stitched cloth napkin for your home with this Adorable Hand Stitched DIY Tea Towels tutorial. If you're a big… Continue reading: "Adorable Hand Stitched DIY Tea Towelsvideocam"
- 30 Days of Christmas 2019
- Recycling Craft Blogs to Follow
- Need Craft Ideas? Get the FREE FaveCrafts Newsletter
- 42 Crafts to Do When Bored
- The 100 Best Crafts of 2018
- Download this completely free collection of easy craft ideas for adults.
- The 30 Best Craft Blogs of 2018
- "12 Easy DIY Projects" Free eBook
- 4 Fabulous Projects for Humans That Yarn
- The Most Outrageous Crafts From FaveCrafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quick Triangle Shawl
- Christmas Cross Box Ornaments
- Chinoiserie Style Blue and White Pumpkins DIY
- Surprisingly Strange Inspirations: The Serendipitous Slipper Challenge
- Snowman Jar
- Elanor Earrings
- Dreamie Preemie
- Easy Tabletop Feathered Christmas Tree
- Printable Candy Advent Calendar
- Disney-Inspired Advent Calendar DIY
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home