Pear Blossoms Crochet Doily
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Cheer up your living room in this Spring and Summer season with the Pears Blossom Doily. The pattern looks very delicate when you look at it first, but there are no need to worry too much about it because you only need to know how to crochet ch,sc, hdc, dc, sl st, 2-dc bobble st and dc2tog."
Add simple and soft accents to your home when you learn how to crochet a doily. These crochet doily patterns can be added to the surface of end tables to protect the surface as well as soften the texture of the furniture to give your home a cozy crochet feel. The Pear Blossoms Crochet Doily pattern is an intermediate crochet pattern that will take you an afternoon or more to make. Work this free crochet pattern up in the classic white of a doily or get creative with more colorful yarn choices.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge21 dc x 8.5 rows = 4” with 4mm crochet hook.
Finished Size12” diameter
- Cotton yarn sport weight (approx: 150 yards)
- 4mm crochet hook
- Tapestry needle for weave the end
Find even more crochet patterns and how to crochet a doily tutorials in our collection of: 23 Free Crochet Doily Patterns for Beginners
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This great kitchen canister set is just like Martha's! Keep all your food organized with this easy kitchen craft. These Martha… Continue reading: "Martha Stewart Knockoff Canisters"
- The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need
- 7-hour Crochet Soft Bassinet Blanket
- Recycle T-shirt Crochet Basket
- Feather & Fan Shawl
- Mailman Gnome
- Little Ripple Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Easy Wear Crochet Cardigan Pattern
- Prettiest Flower Crocheted Scrubbies Pattern
- Grand Canyon Shawl
- Produce Bag
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Pleated Blouse Free Sewing Pattern
- Grab The Gorgeous Free Father's Day Gift Tags
- Hufflepuff Scarf
- Prayer Pocket Pocket And Pillow
- 3/4 Sleeve Summer Blouse
- You Deserve The Credit
- Mandala Flowers Scrubby/ Potholder
- Paper Mache Photo Frame
- Aranea Afghan
- Movie Night Gift Basket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home