Soda Bottle Chandelier Plastic Bottle Craft
Make a Soda Bottle Chandelier Plastic Bottle Craft and discover a great way to reuse all those water bottles that you have in your recycle bin. With some easy-to-find supplies, you can make plastic bottle crafts that can be displayed in your craft room. Crafts with plastic bottles are an eco-friendly alternative to more expensive home decor crafts. This is a great project to make after a party or celebration because you need 24 plastic soda bottles. It's also a great excuse to get everyone in your life to save their bottles rather than throwing them away. If you've never made crafts with plastic soda bottles, this is a great excuse to get started.
- 24 soda bottles
- Twist ties
- 1/16" hole punch
- Permanent marker
- Holiday lights
- Using a permanent marker, mark five points around the neck of the soda bottle.
- Punch those marks and insert twist ties into holes.
- Connect that soda bottle to another soda bottle by threading twist ties through other bottle's matching holes.
- Once finished connecting bottles, feed long end (not the plug end) of Christmas lights into the soda bottles.
- Once last light is in, insert one more twist tie through a hole and twist around end of the string of lights.
How to Make a Soda Bottle Chandelier Plastic Bottle Craft:
Be sure to check out our massive collection of recycling craft ideas. We have recycled crafts for just about any material you can imagine.
Read NextAltered Altoid Tins For Gift Giving