Knitted Brim Hat
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This Knitted Brim Hat from Red Heart Yarn is great for beginners and those new to knitting who want a little challenge. A red knitted hat like this one is a great accessory for the fall and winter months...and makes a great gift for all your friends!
- RED HEART® “Super Saver®”: 1 skein 930 Lipstick
- Knitting Needles: 5.5 mm [US 9]
- Yarn needle
GAUGE: 16 sts = 4”; 20 rows = 4”. CHECK YOUR GAUGE. Use any size needles to obtain the gauge given.
- Cast on 73 sts. Beginning with K row, work in St st, (Knit 1 row, Purl 1 row), until piece measures 7” from beginning, ending with a P row.
- Shape Top: [K2tog, K14, slip 1, K1, psso, place a marker on the needle] 4 times, K1. Next Row: Purl.
- Next Row: [K2tog, K to 2 sts before marker, slip 1, K1, psso] 4 times, K1.
- Repeat last 2 rows until 9 sts remain. Fasten off leaving a long end for weaving and sewing. Weave through the remaining sts, draw up tight and fasten. Sew seam.
- Weave in all ends.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Are you ready to create a DIY craft that's as practical as it is thrifty? If so, this Dollar Store Magnetic Organizer is for you. This… Continue reading: "Dollar Store Magnetic Organizer"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- The Scarlett Bag
- In A Pinch Crochet Beanie
- Crochet Kangaroo Amigurumi
- Granny Square Baby Blanket
- Faux Leather Heart Bag
- Framed Dried Flowers
- Diy Paper Flower Backdrop
- Multistrand Knit Necklace
- Beginner Baby Hat Pattern With Sizes For The Whole Family
- Padded Laptop Bag
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home