Knitted Brim Hat
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This Knitted Brim Hat from Red Heart Yarn is great for beginners and those new to knitting who want a little challenge. A red knitted hat like this one is a great accessory for the fall and winter months...and makes a great gift for all your friends!
- RED HEART® “Super Saver®”: 1 skein 930 Lipstick
- Knitting Needles: 5.5 mm [US 9]
- Yarn needle
GAUGE: 16 sts = 4”; 20 rows = 4”. CHECK YOUR GAUGE. Use any size needles to obtain the gauge given.
- Cast on 73 sts. Beginning with K row, work in St st, (Knit 1 row, Purl 1 row), until piece measures 7” from beginning, ending with a P row.
- Shape Top: [K2tog, K14, slip 1, K1, psso, place a marker on the needle] 4 times, K1. Next Row: Purl.
- Next Row: [K2tog, K to 2 sts before marker, slip 1, K1, psso] 4 times, K1.
- Repeat last 2 rows until 9 sts remain. Fasten off leaving a long end for weaving and sewing. Weave through the remaining sts, draw up tight and fasten. Sew seam.
- Weave in all ends.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Make these super cute slippers and lounge around the house. Grandma's Knitted Slippers also make great gifts for your favorite people.… Continue reading: "Grandma's Knitted Slippersvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Kid's Apron From A Man's Shirt Sleeve
- Skylar Ribbed Singlet
- Plastic Bottle Planter
- Mermaid Slime
- No Sew Diy Mask - Duct Tape To The Rescue
- Super Easy Carrot Bunting
- Crochet Easter Bunny Egg Garland
- Ways To Disinfect Clothes & Fight The Virus
- Unisex Scrubs Pants Free Pattern
- Unmasking Diy Mask Material - Free Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home