Gorgeous Crochet Baby Bonnet
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "This gorgeous and prettiest baby bonnet will protect your baby during the chilly seasons. It’s very thick and warm, since it is made from worsted yarn. Choose any color yarn and crochet hook. It is such a simple pattern, you will crochet this little baby bonnet in no time. It is very easy to crochet; you can easily make 2 or 3 bonnets in a day! You can also adjust the size of the pattern to fit your baby’s needs. Soon your baby will be protected from the cold."
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeLength top to bottom = 5.5 inch. Width 5.5 inch
Pattern for gauge. 5dc x 2 row = 1 inch
- Crochet hook
- Wool worsted yarn 4ply
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wildlife Graphghan
- St Patrick Day Centerpiece
- Simple Spring Centerpiece
- Diy Spring Bunny Jar Display
- Whitney Poncho
- C2c Heart And Coffee Cup Afghan Square
- Crochet Pattern Small Bag
- Mini Jute Basket
- Diy Cardboard Play Kitchen For Kids
- Shaving Cream Recipe
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home