Colourful Granny Rainbow Crochet Baby Blanket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This free crochet pattern is suitable and intermediate crocheters who know the basics. The total yardage for a large blanket (1 x 1.80 m) is about 3000 m, however its totally up to you how much yarn you want to use! The final crocheted baby blanket pattern used twenty colors of yarn or the equivalent of about 10 skeins of yarn. The best thing about this crochet baby blanket pattern is that it is easily transformed to fit just about any room. You just need to pick your colors! You can easily go modern and wild while you learn to crochet this blanket with bright neon skeins or go for a more subdued look with pastels.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size1.00 x 1.80m
- Acrylic scraps
- Acrylic contrast yarn to join and border with
Need more baby blankets? Check this out!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Add a touch of whimsical charm to your spring and summer decor with this Classic Country Scrap Wreath. Made using fabric scraps of a… Continue reading: "Country DIY Fabric Wreath Tutorial"
- Be My Sunshine Afghan
- Weekend-Wonder Giant Granny Square Throw
- Fiesta Rainbow Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Arrow Stitch Crochet Afghan
- Updated Amish Bars Throw
- Stars in Your Eyes Free Crochet Afghan Pattern
- Under 6 Hours Crochet Throw Pattern
- Bavarian Rainbow Afghan
- Lavender Lace Throw
- Crocheted Chevron Bedspread
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Emilia Shawl
- Endless Eyelets Cardigan Pattern
- Ornamental Shawlette
- Plush Hourglass Floor Pillow
- Woodland Animals Baby Blanket
- Diy Tea Towels
- Cute Crochet Frog Bookmark
- Octopus Colouring Pages
- Making Christine's Dressig Robe For <$10
- Simple Dress To Sew
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home