Colourful Granny Rainbow Crochet Baby Blanket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This free crochet pattern is suitable and intermediate crocheters who know the basics. The total yardage for a large blanket (1 x 1.80 m) is about 3000 m, however its totally up to you how much yarn you want to use! The final crocheted baby blanket pattern used twenty colors of yarn or the equivalent of about 10 skeins of yarn. The best thing about this crochet baby blanket pattern is that it is easily transformed to fit just about any room. You just need to pick your colors! You can easily go modern and wild while you learn to crochet this blanket with bright neon skeins or go for a more subdued look with pastels.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size1.00 x 1.80m
- Acrylic scraps
- Acrylic contrast yarn to join and border with
Need more baby blankets? Check this out!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Talk about going green! Transform sturdy bags made from recycled materials into storage bags for fruit and vegetables in this tutorial… Continue reading: "Easy Recycled Fruit and Veggie Bag"
- 19 Bulky Yarn Crochet Blanket Patterns
- Super Soft Granite Crochet Blanket
- Arrow Stitch Crochet Afghan
- Shades of Sunset Afghan
- Millionaire's Afghan
- Under 6 Hours Crochet Throw Pattern
- Weekend-Wonder Giant Granny Square Throw
- Hand Crochet Chunky Blanket
- Ripple Afghan Crochet Pattern
- Red Crochet Afghan
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilting Tools Keychain
- 3d Wood Tree
- Easy Hot Pads With Free Pattern
- Rainy Day Coloring Page
- Magic Hat Coloring Page
- Seahorse Coloring Page
- Diy Gift Boxes
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Crochet Christmas Tree Garland
- Crochet Heart Angel
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home