Beginner One Skein East Village Slouch Hat
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This beginner friendly hat is made completely with single crochet stitches! With just one skein of yarn you can create this fashionable slouch hat, perfect for gift giving this holiday season or any time of year. A picture tutorial as well as a pattern will guide you through making the hat. If you know how to crochet in the round and work single crochet stitches, this will be a breeze. A great "go to" pattern for charities, gifts or for yourself!"
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Adult Coloring Book Page Sphere
- Adult Coloring Tray Cloth Design
- Modern Art Adult Coloring Page
- Gold Shimmer Wine Bottle Vase
- Burlap Bunny Flag
- Terra Cotta Bunnies
- Burlap Bunny Treat Bags
- 36 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Beginners
- FaveCrafts Reviews and Giveaways
- 33 Free Knit Afghan Patterns