- Projects must be original designs by YOU.
- Must include a finished project photo (or several photos).
- Projects may be featured on another site or blog currently.
- Please do not submit duplicate projects already on our site.
- We do not accept reviews or collection pages.
- We do not accept sponsored posts. All sponsored content must go through our sales team, who can be contacted here.
- Why You Should Submit Your Projects to FaveCrafts
- Submitting Your Project to FaveCrafts.com: Tips from the Editor
- Submitting Your Projects FAQs
Projects We're Looking For Now:
- Pet crafts
- Fall crafts
- Winter crafts
- Holiday crafts
Projects We're Looking For Year Round:
- Recycled crafts (crafts with toilet paper tubes, magazines, crafting scraps, etc)
- Tie dye projects
- Macrame decor
- Coloring book pages
- Plastic canvas patterns
- Sewing projects
- Mod Podge crafts and decoupage ideas
- Knit and crochet projects for the entire year, including
- Crochet doilies
- Afghan patterns
- Kitchen knit and crochet projects
- Shawls and ponchos
- Christian crafts for our Faithfully Homemade newsletter, including:
- Homemade crosses
- Faith-based home decor
- Bible crafts
- Christian jewelry
- Angel crafts
Projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded project.
- We only accept FREE craft tutorials
- Please write a title; do not paste the URL in the title field
- We DO NOT accept collection pages
- We DO NOT accept product reviews
- Always include a finished project photo in your submission
- Please do not submit duplicate projects. If your project is already hosted on our site, the duplicate will be deactivated.
Your project has been submitted.
Thank you for your ideas!
Would you like to submit another craft?
Project of the Day
"Make a fashion statement with this modern T-shirt yarn necklace. This accessory will look well with a simple shirt, or wear it when… Continue reading: "Royal Purple T-Shirt Yarn Necklace"
- A Simply Elegant Butterfly Coloring Page
- How to Crochet a Scrubby with Scrubby Yarn
- Upcycled Beehive Birdhouse
- One Hour Dress Pattern
- How to Sew a Heart Shaped Heating Pad
- Winter Village Afghan
- Vividly Intricate Ocean Coloring Page
- Magical Flower Garden Coloring Page
- Tree of Life Bicycle Wheel Craft
- Sew A Throw Pillow
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Allemande Coasters - Tunisian Striped Mitered Coasters
- Patriotic Pinwheels
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Large Crochet Mesh Market Bag
- Printable Beach Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Reindeer Gift Bag
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Dinosaur Felt Bag
- Diy Dinosaur Sweatshirt Sewing Tutorial
- C2c Sloth
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home