Elegant Refurbished Entryway Cabinet
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "A little paint and paper make a huge difference for this boring unpainted wooden entryway cabinet. Learn how to decoupage on furniture and get organized in style!"
If you need more storage space but don't have extra room or money to do it, try repurposing an old piece of furniture from your basement or the thrift store. This Elegant Refurbished Entryway Cabinet is perfect for storing hats, gloves, and scarves during colder months. A few coats of paint and some wrapping paper disguise the fact that this beautiful piece of DIY home decor used to be a plain, old piece of furniture. Don't forget to update the inside of the cabinet to make it new from the inside out.
- Unpainted wood cabinet
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- The Scarf of Many Colors
- Messy Bun Crochet Hat
- Simple Slouch Pom Pom Beanie Crochet Hat
- Double V Slouch Beanie Crochet Hat
- Paint Storage Idea
- Amore Altered Altoid Tin Fo Valentine's Day
- Heart Origami Valentine Banner
- Faux Flower Heart Wreath
- Easy Romantic Rose or Flowers Earrings Tutorial
- No Sew Fleece Scarf
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home