Feather & Fan Shawl
By: Kirsten Ballering from haakmaarraak.nl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Add a rainbow shawl to your cover-up collection when you check out this free crochet shawl pattern. Worked up in eye-catching colors, you will love how easy peasy and pretty the Feather & Fan Shawl is to complete.
In the Blogger's Words: "The Feather & Fan shawl is modern twist on the traditional fan pattern. The lacy stitch repeat gives the shawl a great drape, while still keeping you warm during cooler summer evenings. The pattern is easy to modify in height and width: instructions are included in the pattern. It's suitable for confident beginners that are not afraid to use a fine yarn. Once you get the hang of the pattern, it's amazing to see your shawl grow!"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size68 cm by 160 cm (27 by 63 inch)
- Scheepjes Alpaca Rhythm
Discover even more lovely free crochet patterns to layer up with in our colleciton of 19 Shawls and Wraps + An Easy Crochet Wrap Pattern
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Best Yarn for Blankets
- Japanese Creations
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits
- Turn Broken Flip Flops into DIY Stamps
- Gorgeous DIY Button Bracelets
- Dancing Sheep Basket
- Bib and Burp Cloth
- Crochet Coasters for Beginners
- Wood Burning Guide for Beginners
- Retro Round Ripple Pillow