We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This has got to be the smarted use for old toilet paper rolls out there! Don't spend money buying an expensive iPhone holder when you can make your own. This smart DIY requires just a few materials (a toilet paper roll, some washi tape, and push pins). So, you've probably got everything you need right at home. Plus, this cutie is easy to make over and over again. Consider making one for your test at work too. You co-workers are sure to be in awe of your recycled crafts creativity.
In the Designer's Words: "Re-purposing is all about creativity! Check out this Easy DIY Phone Holder, a fun and easy way to reuse and recycle those toilet paper rolls."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
- Toilet paper rolls
- Washi tape
- Push pins
Looking for more ideas for what to make with toilet paper rolls? Check out this tutorial for a Thrifty DIY Pencil Holder
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"Learn how to sew an adorable heart-shaped heating pad that is the perfect size for isolating aches and pains. These special… Continue reading: "How to Sew a Heart Shaped Heating Pad"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Darn Good Yarn Alanya Sock Yarn
- Summer Nights Booties
- Mini Slouch Baby Booties
- Diy Pinecone Fire Starters
- How To Make Paper Bags With Handles?
- Star Fish Pocket Shawl
- Crochet Christmas Hearts
- Crochet Christmas Candy Corn Heart
- Tunisian Crochet Christmas Tree Pillow
- Jasmine Crochet Beanie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home