We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Stay warm and fashionable this spring with these easy crochet projects. The Boho Crochet Shawl Pattern has a gorgeous earthy design that is subtle and chic. This gorgeous project is very versatile. You can use it as a light spring wrap, shawl, or scarf. With easy crochet patterns like this, you'll have more time to spend on other projects - like making matching shawls for your friends and family!
This crochet shawl pattern requires only one skein of yarn. Add some tassels when you're done for a more bohemian look.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
If you like this crochet shawl pattern, you'll love this adorable Downton Abbey Shawl
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home