Super Soft Granite Crochet Blanket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Calling all crocheters who are pressed for time! This crochet pattern is for you.
From the blogger: "Okay, so you need a blanket, but you’ve only got one weekend to make it. Or, maybe you’ve got plenty of time, but you are new at crochet. Or, it’s for a special gentleman in your life so it has to be simple and 'manly' enough for him. You can get satisfy all three of these needs with the Super Soft Granite Blanket! This simple pattern includes instructions for six different blanket sizes, along with yardage and specific color schemes for each size."
Crochet HookQ or 16mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge8 stitches and 8 rows = 4 inches
in main st pattern
Finished SizeBaby to Cal King (6 sizes)
- Super bulky/super chunky yarn (blogger used Lion Brand Hometown USA in Dallas Grey, Key Lime, and New York White)
- Q or 16mm hook
This project is featured in our holiday collection, 42 DIY Christmas Gifts for Boyfriend
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This Rustic Coffee Filter Wreath is a beautiful home decor item for the fall. It's easy to make and looks great hanging by a mantel… Continue reading: "Rustic Coffee Filter Wreathvideocam"
- Under 6 Hours Crochet Throw Pattern
- Weekend-Wonder Giant Granny Square Throw
- Arrow Stitch Crochet Afghan
- Crocheted Amish Quilt-Inspired Throw
- 19 Bulky Yarn Crochet Blanket Patterns
- Hand Crochet Chunky Blanket
- Diamonds From Squares Blanket
- Easy Worsted Afghan
- Manly Crochet Throw Blanket Pattern
- Millionaire's Afghan
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Soft & Snuggly Mini-shawl
- Recycled Toilet Paper Roll Rocket Craft
- Cuff To Cuff Colorblock Cardigan
- Bob & Betty Bird
- Diy Photo Display Board From Cardboard & Leftover Fabric - No Sew!
- How To Make A Ribbon Lei
- Easy Magic Pillowcase
- Fun Kids Art Ideas With Popsicle Craft Sticks
- How To Make Homemade Body Scrubs
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home