25 Free Knit Afghan Patterns
By: The Editors of Favecrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Discover 25 Free Knit Afghan Patterns that work for every occasion. Whether you're looking for Christmas afghan patterns or a knitted cable afghan pattern, this collection of free knitted afghan patterns can help. There are so many fun and exciting free afghan patterns to check out, so you'll never get bored. Test your skills and try something new or work on an easy project that you can complete in no time - the choice is yours. With this list of free knit afghan patterns, you'll want to keep your needles moving morning, noon and night.
This collection features ripple afghan patterns, baby blanket patterns and so much more. No matter what, you'll find free knit afghan patterns that look exceptional and feel so soft. Expirement with different design motifs and stitches to come up with the perfect design. If you've caught the knitting bug, create a couple of these free baby afghan patterns and save them for later.
25 Free Knit Afghan Patterns
Table of Contents
If you're looking for more free and easy afghan patterns, Red Heart Yarn presents a collection of 25 afghan patterns in our free eBook Wrap Up with 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn for your enjoyment.
These easy free knitting patterns are great for little ones of all ages. Quick knit afghan patterns make great gifts for newborns and free patterns for knitting are perfect for learning how to make a knit afghan. If you've never worked on a free knitting pattern before, start with these projects and test your skills.
- Seed Stitch Checkerboard Blanket: This easy knit afghan is great for boys and girls. It's soft and cuddly and makes a great gift for a new little one. Free knitting patterns like this are great for knitters of all skill levels. Don't be afraid of baby blanket patterns - they're a great way to learn new stitches and designs.
- Lacy Stitch Blanket: Easy knitting afghan patterns like this beautiful blanket, are great for little girls! The sweet lace and soft yarn makes this easy knitted afghan perfect for wrapping, covering, and cuddling! Make naptime fun with warm and cuddly baby blanket patterns.
- Knit Ripple Blanket: Baby boys will love this knit afghan pattern. This quick knit afghan makes gift giving a breeze. They're also easy to customize for a little girl.
- Blue and White Baby Blanket: Free knitting afghan patterns are a great way to learn different knitting techniques. With this knitted afghan pattern, you can create a blanket that will be hard not to share with your little one!
- Duck Baby Blanket Pattern: After bathtime, cuddle your baby up in this sweet and easy knitted afghan. Free knit afghan patterns are great for boys and girls alike, and this duck-themed knitted afghan is the perfect way to end a nice bath!
- Multi Colored Diamond Blanket: Great for kids of all ages, this knitting afghan pattern is easy and fun to make. The best thing about beginner knitted afghan patterns like this is that they are easy to customize to suit your favorite colors. Free knitting patterns can certainly be versatile - look for a project that allows you to switch things up in terms of color or yarn size.
- Satin Cradle Blanket: When it comes to knit afghan patterns, this one may take the cake. Decorated with beautiful lace stitches, this knitted afghan will be baby's favorite blanket for years to come. Free knit afghan patterns like this are also great for mom to try during her pregnancy.
These texturized free knitting afghan patterns are great for adding some style and decor to your living room or bedroom. Decorated with unique and easy to master knitting stitches, these free patterns for knitting are a great way to master your skill and create something beautiful. One you learn how to knit an afghan, you'll never need to head to a home decorating store again.
Patterned Blue Shades Blanket: If you're looking for easy and fun free knit afghan patterns, be sure to check out this pattern. Made with 2 beautiful shades of blue, this blanket will add a soft and decorative look to any room in your house.
- Pillar Stitch Afghan: Great for Christmas or anytime of year, beginner knitting afghan patterns are great for curling up by the fireplace and enjoying a good book. Free knit afghan patterns are easy with fun and colorful designs like this!
- Checkered Knit Blanket: Filled with beautiful colors and textures, the Checkered Knit Blanket is great for the fall. Each square contains a different knit stitch, so it's a great way to practice your skill. Free knit afghan patterns doesn't have to be boring...jazz up your work with fun and unique patterns like this one!
- Simple Chunky Blanket: Knit afghan patterns for beginners, like this Chunky Blanket, are great once you've mastered a few basic knitting stitches. This blanket is great for babies and adults alike. Play around with your favorite yarns and colors to create ideal free knit afghan patterns.
- Textured Block Afghan: Looking for knitted afghan patterns for beginners? Be sure to check out this afghan. Made with two seperate colors, this lovely home decor piece is a great way to tie colors together in your living room or bedroom.
- Cable Afghan with Tassels: Lovers of the classic look will like this free knitting pattern. Free knitting patterns like this are easy to follow and great for the beginning knitters.
- Bramble Cable Afghan: Cable afghans are great for warmer months...and this colorful afghan is the best way to bring the bright colors of spring and summer into your home. Curl up with this free knitting pattern or use it as a dramatic color accessory in your living room.
These colorful patterns are perfect for those who aren't afraid to try something daring! These free knit afghan patterns are filled with color and will never go out of style! Make one of these free afghan knitting patterns today!
Peaceful Lap Afghan: When it comes to free knitting patterns, afghans are just the thing. Blankets, throws, and afghans are easy to make and great to use as comfort and decoration. This free knitting pattern will relax you with its soothing spa blue and green hues.
Autumn Leaves Afghan: Filled with the beautiful colors of fall, this free knitting afghan pattern is striking and vibrant. You could have this afghan out all year if you'd like.
- Beautiful Chevron Pillows and Afghan: Wondering how to knit an afghan? This chevron afghan may seem a little challenging, but with practice and patience, you'll have this technique down in no time. Don't be afraid when it comes to free patterns for knitting!
- Black and White Afghan: If you're looking for something with not as much vibrant colors, try this afghan. Made with basic colors, this dramatic afghan is still striking in its simplicity and everlasting style.
- Cables and Blocks Afghan: Knitted afghans don't have to be just one color or one stitch...you can mix and match to create a beautiful and unique look. This free knitting pattern is one such example.
- Colorful Knit Throw: Dramatic color is easy and fun with this Colorful Knit Throw. Great for a living room or bedroom, free knit afghan patterns like this circular knitting afghan are great if you want your pattern to stand out!
- Earthtone Knit Afghan: This knitting afghan pattern may look traditional, but free patterns for knitting never goes out of style! Free knitting patterns like this are great to make as gifts, and perfect for someone you may know who's moving into their first home or apartment.
- Knit Stripes and Waves Afghan: Perfect for the knitter is new to the craft but eager to start making afghans, this Knit Stripes and Waves Afghan will help add a touch of color to your living room. To make this knit blanket pattern more girl friendly, feel free to substitute pink yarn instead.
If you want even more knit afghan patterns, FaveCrafts is offering 19 Free Baby Afghan Patterns that are easy knit afghan patterns for you to knit up in no time.
Looking for even more free knit afghan patterns? Start with these knit baby blanket patterns and save them up for future birthdays and baby showers. The pretty designs and bold colors are sure to make a huge impression.
Modern Lovey Baby Afghan: If you're looking for free knit afghan patterns that will be saved for generations, this is the perfect option. The bright colors make this free knitting pattern really stand out from a sea of pastels. Add a border around the edges to complete the look. Baby blanket patterns can be big and bold - it's all in the design of the piece.
- Lacy Violet Baby Blanket: Purple can be used for any baby blanket, making it perfect if the expectant parents want a surprise on delivery day! Before heading to your next baby shower, throw out all of your other free knit afghan patterns and start working on this baby blanket. It's a simple pattern that only uses one shade of yarn.
- Radiating Squares Baby Blanket: Free knit afghan patterns don't have to fit any kind of criteria and this blanket is a prime example. Switch it up and create a round afghan with cool stripes. The pretty colors will help this stand out from a sea of baby blanket patterns.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 40 Quick and Easy Free Knitting Patterns and Beginner Help
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns eBook
- Extra Chunky Gratitude Blanket
- Knitting Pattern Central: 614 Cool Knitting Patterns
- 25 Free Knit Afghan Patterns
- 19 Free Baby Afghan Patterns For Knitters
- Knit Ripple Blanket
- 17 Free Modern Baby Knitting Patterns
- Blue Knit Baby Blanket
- Lacy Violet Baby Blanket
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Knotted Spiral Accent Pillow
- Candy Cane Christmas Scarf Pattern
- Mummy Mason Jar Luminary
- 15 Easy Craft Ideas, Genius Tips and DIY Projects
- Horseshoe Slouchy Cable Hat
- Yarn Wrapped Bangle
- Always Kiss Me At Midnight Cowl
- Foil Monogram Notebook
- Kindle Cover
- All Seasons Placemats