Knit Ripple Blanket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Check out the wavy details of this ripple stitched baby blanket! There is no wrong or right side with this blanket, front to back it's all the same. Great for babies of all ages, this cuddly blanket makes a wonderful gift. Even if you're making it for a little girl, you can simply change the yarn color and have a new blanket in no time. With this simple knitting pattern, you will be able to create an amazing gifts for all your new little ones!
- 7 skeins Bernat® Baby Coordinates Chunky (100 g / 3.5 oz) yarn in Toasty Teal
- Size 6 mm (U.S. 10) circular knitting needles, 36 ins [90 cm] long or size needed to obtain gauge
Gauge: 15 sts and 20 rows = 4 ins [10 cm] in stocking st.
Approx 40 ins [101.5 cm] square.
Blanket is reversible, there is no RS or WS.
- Cast on 150 sts. Do not join. Working back and forth across needle in rows, proceed as follows.
- 1st row: Knit.
- 2nd row: *K1. yo. K5. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K5. yo. K1. Rep from * to end of row.
- 3rd row: Purl.
- These 3 rows form pattern.
- Cont in pat until Blanket measures approx 40 ins [101.5 cm] long, ending with a 1st row. Cast off.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 45 Quick and Easy Free Knitting Patterns and Beginner Help
- Extra Chunky Gratitude Blanket
- 27 Free Knit Afghan Patterns
- Knitting Pattern Central: 614 Cool Knitting Patterns
- Baby Blue Blanket
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns eBook
- 17 Free Modern Baby Knitting Patterns
- 19 Free Baby Afghan Patterns For Knitters
- Lacy Stitch Blanket
- Knit Ripple Blanket
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid