Knit Ripple Blanket
Check out the wavy details of this ripple stitched baby blanket! There is no wrong or right side with this blanket, front to back it's all the same. Great for babies of all ages, this cuddly blanket makes a wonderful gift. Even if you're making it for a little girl, you can simply change the yarn color and have a new blanket in no time. With this simple knitting pattern, you will be able to create an amazing gifts for all your new little ones!
- 7 skeins Bernat® Baby Coordinates Chunky (100 g / 3.5 oz) yarn in Toasty Teal
- Size 6 mm (U.S. 10) circular knitting needles, 36 ins [90 cm] long or size needed to obtain gauge
Gauge: 15 sts and 20 rows = 4 ins [10 cm] in stocking st.
Approx 40 ins [101.5 cm] square.
Blanket is reversible, there is no RS or WS.
- Cast on 150 sts. Do not join. Working back and forth across needle in rows, proceed as follows.
- 1st row: Knit.
- 2nd row: *K1. yo. K5. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K5. yo. K1. Rep from * to end of row.
- 3rd row: Purl.
- These 3 rows form pattern.
- Cont in pat until Blanket measures approx 40 ins [101.5 cm] long, ending with a 1st row. Cast off.