Knit Ripple Blanket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Check out the wavy details of this ripple stitched baby blanket! There is no wrong or right side with this blanket, front to back it's all the same. Great for babies of all ages, this cuddly blanket makes a wonderful gift. Even if you're making it for a little girl, you can simply change the yarn color and have a new blanket in no time. With this simple knitting pattern, you will be able to create an amazing gifts for all your new little ones!
- 7 skeins Bernat® Baby Coordinates Chunky (100 g / 3.5 oz) yarn in Toasty Teal
- Size 6 mm (U.S. 10) circular knitting needles, 36 ins [90 cm] long or size needed to obtain gauge
Gauge: 15 sts and 20 rows = 4 ins [10 cm] in stocking st.
Approx 40 ins [101.5 cm] square.
Blanket is reversible, there is no RS or WS.
- Cast on 150 sts. Do not join. Working back and forth across needle in rows, proceed as follows.
- 1st row: Knit.
- 2nd row: *K1. yo. K5. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K5. yo. K1. Rep from * to end of row.
- 3rd row: Purl.
- These 3 rows form pattern.
- Cont in pat until Blanket measures approx 40 ins [101.5 cm] long, ending with a 1st row. Cast off.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Extra Chunky Gratitude Blanket
- 45 Quick and Easy Free Knitting Patterns and Beginner Help
- 33 Free Knit Afghan Patterns
- Modern Lovey Baby Afghan
- 17 Free Modern Baby Knitting Patterns
- Lacy Stitch Blanket
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns eBook
- Knitting Pattern Central: 614 Cool Knitting Patterns
- Knit Ripple Blanket
- Baby Blue Blanket
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Dr. Seuss Sneetches Costume Idea
- Quicksilver Shawlette
- Make DIY blank books from leftover notebook paper
- Refashion shorts into a skirt
- Repurposed Shutters Sign for Halloween
- Halloween Pencil Box
- 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- Tea Time
- Diamonds and Ice Mandala Coloring Page
- Emperor's Festival Adult Coloring Page
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home