Lacy Stitch Blanket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This easy lacy stitch baby blanket from Bernat Yarns has fun rippled texture! Try it with striped yarns for depth of color.
- Bernat® Baby Coordinates (160 g / 5.6 oz)
- 3 balls of #09412 (Sweet Pink)
- Circular Knitting Needle: size 5 mm (U.S. 8) 36 ins [90 cm] long or size needed to obtain gauge.
Approx 36 x 48 ins [91.5 x 122 cm].
20 sts and 26 rows = 4 ins [10 cm] in stocking st.
Cast on 217 sts.
Knit 5 rows (garter st).
Proceed in pat as follows:
1st row: (RS). K4. *yo. K3. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K3. yo. K1. Rep from * to last 3 sts. K3.
2nd row: K3. Purl to last 3 sts. K3.
3rd row: As 1st row.
4th row: Knit.
These 4 rows form pat.
Cont in pat until work from beg measures approx 47 ins [119.5 cm] ending with 2nd row of pat.
Knit 5 rows. Cast off knitwise.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 45 Quick and Easy Free Knitting Patterns and Beginner Help
- Extra Chunky Gratitude Blanket
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns eBook
- Knitting Pattern Central: 614 Cool Knitting Patterns
- 27 Free Knit Afghan Patterns
- 17 Free Modern Baby Knitting Patterns
- 19 Free Baby Afghan Patterns For Knitters
- Modern Lovey Baby Afghan
- Knit Ripple Blanket
- Lacy Stitch Blanket
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More