Need a Baby Shower Craft? 17 Gift Ideas
By: Julia Litz, editor for FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Baby showers are filled with friends, family and excitement. In fact, these celebrations can be the highlight of any woman's journey into motherhood. As fun as baby showers can be, they are also a necessary means of obtaining important items that one will need when the baby arrives. While the presence of loves ones is truly meaningful, gifts also serve a significant purpose and should not be taken lightly. Before you head to your next baby shower, think about what a new mommy really wants and needs. Luckily, you don't have to spend a fortune on the latest trendy item. In fact, you can create a versatile and useful homemade baby shower gift right at home.
Handmade gift ideas can range from decorative crafts to crochet blankets. You don't have to search far for a baby shower craft. Gift ideas exist all around - you just have to look for them! Think outside the box and create candles that can be places in a nursery or booties that will keep a baby's feet warm in the winter. If you're look for baby shower crafts to make, there's nothing better than a personalized wearable. Use your crafting skills and creativity to dream up a memorable piece that will last a lifetime.
Need a Baby Shower Craft? 17 Gift Ideas
New mommies might be nervous about their upcoming arrival, so create a homemade baby shower gift that will get them excited. A baby stork decoration or tricycle made out of diaper will certainly stand out from a sea of store-bought items. While it's important to find a practical present, it's also necessary have a little fun with your homemade gift ideas.
- Baby Shower Train
- Baby Stork on its Way
- Cute Cupcake Diaper
- Baby Food Jar Soy Candles
- Baby Girl Photo Cube
- Easy Diaper Trike
Babies need comfort during their first few years and frankly, moms need it, too! Crochet and knit toys can help soothe a baby during their crankiest moments. You can't go wrong when you crochet or knit a baby shower craft. Gift ideas can range from blankets to beanies, but amigurumi is also a fantastic option. Make a duck, lamb or even a bee - moms will love the cute look.
Handmade gift ideas can turn a boring shower into an exciting event. People will love passing around your gift and are sure to ask for some for their own little ones. Whether you love to crochet or want to put together a decorative item, crafts for a baby shower should come from the heart. Think about what a new mommy wants and needs and be sure to create something they'll appreciate when the day is over.
- Sweet Baby Poncho
- Cute Decorative Baby Bucket
- Baby Caddy with Flowers
- Felt Baby Booties
- Day of the Week Bibs and Booties
- Rainbow Hat for Baby
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Extra Chunky Gratitude Blanket
- 45 Quick and Easy Free Knitting Patterns and Beginner Help
- 31 Free Knit Afghan Patterns
- 17 Free Modern Baby Knitting Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns eBook
- Knitting Pattern Central: 614 Cool Knitting Patterns
- Modern Lovey Baby Afghan
- Lacy Violet Baby Blanket
- Blue Knit Baby Blanket
- 19 Free Baby Afghan Patterns For Knitters
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- Homemade Halloween Decorations
- Recycled Craft Ideas: Easy Crafts to Make with Recycled Material
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- 11 Teacher-Approved Crafts for School
- 12 Easter Egg Ideas & Easter Crafts for Adults
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 22 DIY Beaded Ornaments
- Gorgeous Vintage Jewelry Ornament
- Mini Mollie Mini Mandalas
- Easy Wooden Farmhouse Sign
- Harvest Wreath
- Design Your Own Handmade Quilt Pattern
- Pine Cone Candle Wreath
- Turkey Welcome Wreath
- Twine and Berry Fall Wreath
- Printable Wedding Invitations