Zina from EfZin Creations
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Hi , I am Zina and I love to create things from old materials, actually recycling them, and I do love to create jewels. My first love was embroidery, I own that to my mother, who creates masterpieces! And then I was trying to find more materials to use to create something cute, useful, something that I will be proud of. My first attempt? When I was almost 6years old I created a short necklace for me and my friends with wooden beads from my grandma’s old wooden curtain! There were cute I have to say! And then drawing in glass, creating flower pots from old vazes, bottles, tin cans, key holders and chaplets from old buttons and beads. I was really proud for all of them and I adored them.
My life almost completed with my young princess and my baby prince. This was the time to decide to start my hobby again. Crafting small home décor pieces and jewels for my girl was something really relaxing for me. And now that my princess is quite old to express her opinion about them, it is really something to enjoy, especially when we craft something together. To be honest, she is my model to my jewels, the greatest one, and when she says WOW(!) and wears them, I feel very proud and lucky!
So... keep crafting, it always makes you smile!
Projects on FaveCrafts
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home