We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I am a jewelry designer who started my business Distinctive Jewels and Accessories in 2007. I sell my designs on both Etsy and Artfire under the seller name DJAjewels.
I am married and have raised two wonderful sons. My “day job” is working as a nurse practitioner - I have been a nurse since 1979 and a nurse practitioner since 1991. The people I have met and the stories they have told over the years have been incredibly interesting and often inspirational! While I enjoy this aspect of my life very much, I have found a creative outlet by designing and creating jewelry - and, in fact, this has become a passion for me.
My designs are mostly Victorian and vintage inspired as I am drawn to the nostalgia and charm of times past. I enjoy creating beaded jewelry, wearable art and collage jewelry, and home accessories such as beaded wine charms. I also enjoy writing about my designs and experiences on my blog.
My long term goal is to cultivate my pastime for jewelry design into a thriving business. Along the way, I will enjoy continuing to share my thoughts and experiences with others.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 25 Recycled Crafts for Easter
- 30 Easter Egg Craft Ideas
- Pom Pom Cupcakes
- 18 Favorite Free Shawl and Poncho Knitting Patterns
- Styrofoam Easter Eggs
- St. Patrick's Day Leprechaun Bottle Toppers
- Easy Sew Pencil Pouch Tutorial
- Pajama Friendly Argyle Throw
- Diagonal Squares Knit Throw
- Two Sides Knit Dishcloth