Floral Ornament Ball
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "If you want to offer your kids’ teachers a beautiful, handmade gift great for home decor, then check out this craft! Ornament balls are perfect for gifts; and, this one is a beautifully romantic one. You can use them all year long, not just for Christmas time! This craft project was made from leftover materials, which is a great way to think of a new craft idea. It is very easy to make the ornaments out of different types of materials to create totally different ornaments. Even better: you can fill them with chocolates and offer them as party favors!"
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
- Plastic Ornament Ball
- Dried Flowers
- Hot Glue
- Beads, pom pom, stars or any other decorations
Open the ball and put dried flowers inside.
Close it again and start decorating it with ribbons, beads, stars, pom poms, or whatever else you have available.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
If you're looking for a cute knitted accessory to stave off the chill in your office, retirement, church, etc., this shoulder shawl… Continue reading: "Soft Shoulder Shawl Knitting Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Bingo Game For Kids
- Ultimate Sports Bra Pattern
- Common Sewing Machine Problems And How To Fix Them
- Tiny Petunia Flower | Crafting Happiness
- Country Spice Pumpkins
- Molly The Mermaid
- Soft Sunshine Chair Pad
- Knitted Moccasin Slippers For Children
- Diy Masks Chain
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: How To Make Adorable Owl Napkin Rings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home