Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
Floral Ornament Ball
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "If you want to offer your kids’ teachers a beautiful, handmade gift great for home decor, then check out this craft! Ornament balls are perfect for gifts; and, this one is a beautifully romantic one. You can use them all year long, not just for Christmas time! This craft project was made from leftover materials, which is a great way to think of a new craft idea. It is very easy to make the ornaments out of different types of materials to create totally different ornaments. Even better: you can fill them with chocolates and offer them as party favors!"
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
- Plastic Ornament Ball
- Dried Flowers
- Hot Glue
- Beads, pom pom, stars or any other decorations
Open the ball and put dried flowers inside.
Close it again and start decorating it with ribbons, beads, stars, pom poms, or whatever else you have available.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Create a beautiful hand-stitched cloth napkin for your home with this Adorable Hand Stitched DIY Tea Towels tutorial. If you're a big… Continue reading: "Adorable Hand Stitched DIY Tea Towelsvideocam"
- Thanksgiving Cutlery Holder
- Thanksgiving Printables
- DIY Monogrammed Fall Table Runner
- Kate Spade Inspired Rose Bowl
- DIY Faux Fur Chair. A Gold & Glam Repurposed Project
- How to Decorate a Lantern
- Ikea Hack - Polka Dot Serving Dish!!!
- French Countryside DIY Table Runner
- Oyster Shell Lampshade
- 31 Free Macrame Patterns and Knot Craft Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quick Triangle Shawl
- Christmas Cross Box Ornaments
- Chinoiserie Style Blue and White Pumpkins DIY
- Surprisingly Strange Inspirations: The Serendipitous Slipper Challenge
- Snowman Jar
- Elanor Earrings
- Dreamie Preemie
- Easy Tabletop Feathered Christmas Tree
- Printable Candy Advent Calendar
- Disney-Inspired Advent Calendar DIY
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home