DIY Roses Sugar Body Scrub
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Here's a DIY beauty product you might enjoy making.
From the blogger: "When I first started creating natural beauty products, I thought that I would stay in only one recipe and that it is really difficult to make more than one scrub or body oils or whatever. But then you just want to use this amazing essential oils you discovered the other day or to try another oil or whatever. And there are too many beauty products that actually can use according your skin type! You just need to discover them!!!"
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Project TypeMake a Project
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 10-15 dried roses (just the petals)
- 6-8 drops of rose essential oil
- 1/3 cup almond oil
- 2/3 cup sunflower oil
- Airtight container
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Football Vase
- Tassel Earrings
- Valentine's day wall decorations
- Recycled Wine Glass Planters
- Chic Valentine Decor
- How to Sew an Eyeglass Case with a Pocket
- How to Decoupage on Wood
- How to Store Craft Supplies + Craft Room Storage Ideas
- DIY Valentines Day Wreath
- How to Choose the Correct Sewing Thread
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home