Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
Fairyland with Flowers Frame
By: Zina Z from efzincreations.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I love fairies!!! I really do...and I have to admit that when I was a child, I have spent at least 5hours with my friend hidding in the forest waiting for the fairies to appear! Don't ask what happened with my parents please... but what to do? Fairies are so cute! I also had created fairy dust!!! Yes, again don't ask what happened with my mother when she saw the glitter around the house! But anyway, here I am a grown up girl, who stil believes in fairies! So, let's create a beautiful Frame from Fairyland for your little girl's room!"
- wooden frame
- dried flowers
- tree branches
- hot glue
- fairy clipboard
- white glue
- scrapbooking paper
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home