Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
Funky Fruit Bowl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"One of the best thing to have in your decoration of your kitchen is fruits! Just imagine... strawberries, bananas, cherries, peaches and many more, all of them in amazing colors and all of them decorating your home! Afterall we are not only thinking about the decor but also about our health. Fruits should always be in our diet and especially on Summer that our body needs extra water. So, let's take care of them and prepare a Funky Fruit Bowl, perfect for your kitchen table!"
- straw bowl
- pom pom ribbon
- hot glue
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cross Stitched Apple Earrings
- Granite Stitch Hat and Cowl Set
- Fitted Sheet Corner Anchors
- French Braid Mug Mat
- Watercolor Wash Background Ideas
- DIY Textbook and Notebook Covers
- Free Lettering Worksheeets
- DIY Beach Bag
- Boho Dreamcatcher
- How To Make Die-Cut Watercolor Gift Tags
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home