We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Sarah Zimmerman has always been crafty for as long as she can remember. Sarah would enter coloring contests as a little girl, and her favorite subject in school was always Art. She graduated from the University of Washington with a Visual Arts degree and worked professionally as a graphic designer for 6 years until she became pregnant with her first son and traded it in to become a stay-at-home mom. Sarah taught herself how to crochet during his nap times and really fell in love with this hobby. She is now creating her own patterns that she is happy to share with you on her blog RepeatCrafterMe.com. She also blogs about kids' crafts she does with her two sons, DIY projects, and her attempts at cooking with the help of a Crock Pot.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"This crocheted tote is a perfect size to stash towels, magazine, lunch or whatever you want to fill it with. The tighter stitch… Continue reading: "Aligned Cobble Stitch Anytime Tote Crochet Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Make Your Own Boozy Advent Calendar
- Pom POM and Burlap Ice Cream Cone Necklace
- Red White And Blue Candle Holders
- Modern 4th of July Floral Wreath
- Summer Bucket List Garland
- Mini, Midi, Maxi Skirt Pattern for American 18 Inch Doll
- March Earring Design
- Crazy Purple Minion Pebbles
- Easy Modern Summer Wreath
- How to Hand Dye Yarn at Home
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home