We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Sarah Zimmerman has always been crafty for as long as she can remember. Sarah would enter coloring contests as a little girl, and her favorite subject in school was always Art. She graduated from the University of Washington with a Visual Arts degree and worked professionally as a graphic designer for 6 years until she became pregnant with her first son and traded it in to become a stay-at-home mom. Sarah taught herself how to crochet during his nap times and really fell in love with this hobby. She is now creating her own patterns that she is happy to share with you on her blog RepeatCrafterMe.com. She also blogs about kids' crafts she does with her two sons, DIY projects, and her attempts at cooking with the help of a Crock Pot.
Projects on FaveCrafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
New to the wonderful world of crochet? If so, you should definitely start with this Light Grey Easy Crochet Afghan Pattern. When… Continue reading: "Light Grey Easy Crochet Afghan Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sewing Projects
- Small Quilt Tutorial
- Fabric Skull and Crossbones Wall Hanging
- Sewing Finishes
- Crossover Style Baby Bib Pattern
- Really Reasonable Ribbon Monthly Subscription
- Really Reasonable Ribbon
- QAYG Half moon Pouch
- Flower Door Hanging
- Squishy and Chunky Crochet Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home