We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Suede is a New York-based fashion designer, crafter, personality and aspiring cook. Since appearing on Bravo’s final season of the Emmy-Award-Winning Project Runway Season 5, Suede has been thrust into the limelight and has quickly become a household name. With his dynamic personality, brightly colored hair, characteristic of speaking in the third person, and eye-catching style, he has attracted a major and growing following.
Since Project Runway, Suede has launched the SUEDEsays™ brand, targeting the young adult and youth consumer, under which he has already launched a number of products in the fashion and crafting markets. His products are available worldwide and in over 3,000 stores in the United States. Suede promotes his brand through personal appearances all over the country, coverage on TV and in the print media worldwide. He is also in regular communication with his burgeoning, global fan base through a variety of cutting-edge social media.
SUEDEsays™ has a number of new products which are about to be launched and others at the planning stage.
Giving back is part of Suede’s ethos. He has a lifetime endowment in place at his alma mater, Kent State University.
In the early part of his career Suede launched some notable third-party brands, including: FUBU Ladies, Rocawear Girls, Jordache Vintage, Polo Jeans Company, Lee 1889, and a special line for Paris Hilton. His designs have been worn by well-known names, such as Britney Spears, Brooke Burke, Lil’ Kim, Destiny’s Child, Mariah Carey, Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Simpson, Christina Aguilera, and Mandy Moore.
To stay current on all things SUEDE visit www.SUEDEsays.com.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Not So Basic Headbands
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Our knitting group was asked to try to think of a creative green use for plastic grocery bags thus, 'Plarn was born. Plarn, plastic… Continue reading: "How to Make Plarn, Plastic Bag Yarn Knit Tote Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- The "any Size" Turban Hat
- Adjustable Crochet Bracelet
- Classic Vintage Bonnet
- Velvet Fur Hood
- Rose Bonnet
- Lavender Milk Bath
- Stuffed Mushrooms Earrings
- Rose Clay Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- Floral Handbag
- How To Paint With Vinyl On Canvas
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home