By: Zina Z from efzincreations.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Summer means going to the beach and having a piece of cold watermelon... or maybe an ice cream... and a cold coffee or a beer. Ok... Summer means too many amazing and unique and memorable things! And because I adore watermelon, what about cute full of aroma and with amazing colors soaps from our hands? These are so easy to make them, that I have prepared them with my kids! A funny project to make!"
- Food Coloring Red, Yellow and Blue (unless you already have Green)
- Bowl perfect for microwave
- Soap Molds (if you do not have any, just use ice cube molds)
- Glycerin Soap Base
- Essential Oil
- Mist Bottle
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Elegant Gold Painted White Pumpkins
- Sweet Dreams Printable Coloring Page
- Mini Pinecone Christmas Tree
- Pinecone Wreath Craft
- Christmas Coffee Filter Garland
- How to Make a Paper Poinsettia
- DIY Fall Treats
- Grunge Style Fabric Pumpkins
- Lego DIY Fidget Spinner
- Wrapping Paper DIY Christmas Wreath