Flower Spring Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Even thought I love Spring, so far I was not making any flower wreath for my home. Don't ask me why... since this was one of my favorite craft in my childhood. Especially on first of May every year, we were having great family times. My brother and I were collecting flowers and then my father was preparing the wreath base and we decorate it. But maybe because the wreath was not the same after a few days, since the flowers were not looking the same, maybe beacuse of that I have stopped creating wreaths. This year I wanted to give it another try, that's why our wreath has flowers that always remain fresh!"
- Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- hot glue
- Flowers (prefer dried flowers)
- pom pom
- Small tree branch
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hyperreality Sweater
- Elysium Scarf
- Sinum Bag
- Pastel Easter Wall Decor
- Rustic DIY Easter Decor
- Gorgeous Burlap Ribbon Cross
- Upcycled Junk Drawer Candlesticks
- DIY Mini Bird Bath
- Recycled Gift Wrap Wreath
- Dollar Store Magnetic Organizer
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home