Beaded Yarn DIY Necklace
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This DIY jewelry tutorial will show you step-by-step how to create a unique long-layered necklace out of yarn and beads. This bold and beautiful necklace is fast and easy to make!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace
First, decide how bold you want your necklace to be, and then cut identical pieces of yarn. I used six pieces of yarn.
Pass one large bead through each piece of yarn
Measure how long you want your necklace to be and then create a knot in the one side, not at the end of it. Leave a big piece of yarn to use later.
With the second end of the necklace without a knot so far, decide about the length of each piece in order to create an assymetrical necklace.
Create a knot on the second end and start creating with the remaning pieces a braid in each side.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Easy Tee Shirt Necklace Tutorial
- Living Terrarium Necklace
- Royal Purple T-Shirt Yarn Necklace
- Quilter's Bib Necklace Pattern
- Ladylike Ribbon and Pearl Necklace
- Colorful Clay Focal Pendant
- No-Sew Bobbin DIY Necklace Pendant
- No Clasp Pearl Necklace Tutorial
- Shimmer Seashell Necklace DIY
- Brassy Broad Recycled Necklace
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- One Evening Beanie
- Simple Mittens
- Ruffled Shawlette
- Emil, the Preemie Crochet Octopus
- Eyelet Crochet Bag
- Lemon Squeezy Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home