Beaded Yarn DIY Necklace
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This DIY jewelry tutorial will show you step-by-step how to create a unique long-layered necklace out of yarn and beads. This bold and beautiful necklace is fast and easy to make!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace
First, decide how bold you want your necklace to be, and then cut identical pieces of yarn. I used six pieces of yarn.
Pass one large bead through each piece of yarn
Measure how long you want your necklace to be and then create a knot in the one side, not at the end of it. Leave a big piece of yarn to use later.
With the second end of the necklace without a knot so far, decide about the length of each piece in order to create an assymetrical necklace.
Create a knot on the second end and start creating with the remaning pieces a braid in each side.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Geometric Gemstone and Pearl Knot Necklace
- Royal Purple T-Shirt Yarn Necklace
- Easy Tee Shirt Necklace Tutorial
- Ladylike Ribbon and Pearl Necklace
- Shellz Necklace and Earrings
- Shimmer Seashell Necklace DIY
- Colorful Bead and Knot Necklace
- No Clasp Pearl Necklace Tutorial
- Blue Skies Necklace
- Gorgeous DIY Key Necklaces
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Reindeer Ornament
- Wreath Christmas Tree Ornament
- Stacked Yarn Ball Ornament
- Paragon Square Ornament
- Dangling Snowman Ornament
- Poinsettia Lace Ornament
- Chunky Lace Vest
- Snowglobe Ornament
- Santa's Sweet Sleigh
- Diy 3d Paper Star Christmas Decorations
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home