Woodland Espresso Cup Airplant Planter
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"You never know when the love will come. And I am not just saying about your love of your life, but these tiny cute things that you can easily fall in love with. Things like a special taste of ice cream or a color or a movie or a place or ... whatever! I know, stupid thing to discuss about, but what can I say? I am in love, with my new Airplants!!! Oh yes! When I discovered them I really felt so lucky! A tiny so cute plant that can live in my hands... I told you, I am not a person who actually can take care for ever a plant, that's why my cactus are wooden this time!!! Many ideas, how to decorate them and so far two of them are already done! Espresso anyone? Not for you guys...but for your aiplant!"
- espresso cup
- flat wooden piece
- hot glue
- moss grass
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- St. Patrick's Day Shiplap Sign
- Little Arrows Chunky Crochet Cowl
- In The Groove Crochet Fingerless Gloves
- Vintage Hair Tie
- How To Make Crochet Flowers
- Flower Card Craft
- Diy Face Mist With Essential Oils
- Easter Cross Stained Glass Decor
- Learn To Crochet Mug Rug
- Fabric Eggs For Easter
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home