Pom Pom Cupcakes
By: Zina Z from efzincreations.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "Everyone loves pom poms; and, everyone loves cupcakes! So, try merging the two and create something really cute for a tea and cupcake party. A tea party is a great opportunity for kids to play with friends and for you to have a cup of tea with your friends also! A minimal decoration to make like this one, tea in many flavors, and cupcakes will be just fine for all of us! The procedure is really easy and so fun. Place the pom pom onto a cupcake case and with hot glue, decorate your "cupcake" with a smaller pom pom or button or marshmallows!"
Age GroupElementary School
- Pom pom maker
- Hot glue
- Cupcake cases
- Small pom pom or buttons for crafts
The procedure is really easy and so fun. First, put your two parts of the half pom pom together. Start winding the yarn around the maker and continue this until the maker is totally covered. Repeat this procedure with the other half.
Connect the two halves together and with scissors, cut between the two halves of the pom pom maker. Use a long piece of yarn in order to put it between your pom pom maker parts and make two very strong simple knots to stabilize it.
De-assemble the pom pom maker and give your pom pom a trim. Your yarn pom pom is ready!
Repeat the above procedure to create more. We have created a few of pink and yellow and bright green and turquoise, all of them adorable!
Almost done: put the pom pom into the cupcake case and with hot glue decorate your "cupcake" with a smaller pom pom or button or marshmallows! The cutest cupcakes ever are ready!!!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home