Heart Pom Pom Pillow
By: Zina Z from efzincreations.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I always was in love with pillows and I had plenty of them in my house. Suddenly one day I have decided to hide them...don't ask why! But this year I had second thoughts and my pillows are back. Valentine's Day is just the perfect opportunity to create pillows with hearts and colors and pom pom, so girly without having the hubby complaining about. After all is Valentine's Day!!!! Prepare a coffee, relax and let's create the most easy and cute pillow!"
- Pillow Case
- fabric colors
- Circle Brush
- Scissor or paper cutter
- Foil Paper
- Pom Pom maker
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home