Reuse your Old Candle Scraps
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I do not know about you, but for us, our home is full of candles after the Easter has gone... and chocolates! This year I have decided to try another craft, that so far I was avoiding (don't ask me why, there is no answer) and to be honest, I really liked it! So grab all of your Easter candles or any candle scrap you have and join me to reuse them and create our own amazing aromatic candles!"
- Easter Candles (and candle scpars if you have)
- Essential Oil
- Glass Container
- Hot Glue
- Wooden Sticks
- Lace ribbons, pom pom, beads, flowers for decor
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Heart Shaped Painted Wedding Fans
- Peralta Fabric Collection
- How to Crochet 3D Flower
- 27 Halloween Sewing Patterns
- 16 Embroidery Hoop Crafts
- Easy DIY Mermaid Backdrop
- Recycled Plastic Cup Fairy Bridge
- Wire Wrapped Key Pendant
- How to Crochet an American Flag Blanket
- Wide Sleeve Sweater Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home