We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I am in love with Easter and the main reason is because it is in the middle of Spring, meaning a great opportunity to organize small excursions with amazing weather! Additionally is just the perfect time for crafting, since many presents and Easter candles shall be created for my god-childern. But this year i have decided not to offer chocolates again, but handmade Easter soaps full of color! Cute Soaps in Easter patterns with amazing colors made of you. The greatest gift idea!"
- Glycerin Soap Base
- Food Coloring
- Soap (or ice cube )mold in Easter style
- bowl for microwave
- Ethanol in Mist bottle (optionally)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Football Vase
- Tassel Earrings
- Valentine's day wall decorations
- Recycled Wine Glass Planters
- Chic Valentine Decor
- How to Sew an Eyeglass Case with a Pocket
- How to Decoupage on Wood
- How to Store Craft Supplies + Craft Room Storage Ideas
- DIY Valentines Day Wreath
- How to Choose the Correct Sewing Thread
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home