Sea Stone DIY Bracelet
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Create a unique boho and funky bracelet for summer with a sea stone!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
- A sea stone
- One Wood Bead
- Color for Ceramics
- Paint brush
- Leather cord
- Clear Tape
- Dremel tool
Create two holes in the stone. I used my dremel tool to do it!
Choose your color and put small pieces of Clear Tape in you rock in a way to create a beautiful geometric pattern. I wanted to create an asymmetrical line.
Between the tape, paint your rock whatever color you'd like.
Remove the tape and your pattern is ready! If you wish, you can leave it for a while and then repeat the above steps with another color. In that way, you will create a beautiful and colorful geometric pattern.
Use the leather cord in your wholes and just make a knot on both sides.
Another knot at the end of the cord, while at the other side add the wooden bead and your bracelet is ready!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Learn how to make a tree of life out of an old bike wheel! Bicycle wheel crafts like this one are beautiful and thrifty at the same… Continue reading: "Tree of Life Bicycle Wheel Craft"
- Mango Button Bracelet
- Red Murano Glass Bead Bracelet
- T-Shirt DIY Friendship Bracelets
- Upcycled Scarf DIY Bracelet
- Recycled Paper Bag Bracelets
- Super Easy Kumihimo Bracelets
- Butterfly Inspiration Charm Bracelet
- Caged Wire-Wrapped Beads Bracelet
- Cheetah Print Cardboard Bracelet
- How to Make a Macrame Bracelet
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Handmade Fabric Border
- Avery Beanie
- Mosaic Triangles Pillow
- Long Arm Oven Mitts Free Sewing Pattern
- Spring Scavenger Hunt
- Lily's Floral Gift Card Holder
- How To Make A Hair Clip Holder
- Invisible Joining In Crochet
- Little Bitty Round Doily
- Oopsie Daisy Baby Doll Romper
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home