Sea Stone DIY Bracelet
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Create a unique boho and funky bracelet for summer with a sea stone!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
- A sea stone
- One Wood Bead
- Color for Ceramics
- Paint brush
- Leather cord
- Clear Tape
- Dremel tool
Create two holes in the stone. I used my dremel tool to do it!
Choose your color and put small pieces of Clear Tape in you rock in a way to create a beautiful geometric pattern. I wanted to create an asymmetrical line.
Between the tape, paint your rock whatever color you'd like.
Remove the tape and your pattern is ready! If you wish, you can leave it for a while and then repeat the above steps with another color. In that way, you will create a beautiful and colorful geometric pattern.
Use the leather cord in your wholes and just make a knot on both sides.
Another knot at the end of the cord, while at the other side add the wooden bead and your bracelet is ready!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Valentine’s Day Cards Kids Can Make
- Crochet Cathedral Doily
- Valentine's Day Card Is Simply All Heart
- Tips For Using Water Brushes In Watercoloring
- 24 Galentine's Day Crafts
- Leprechaun Appliqué
- Starburst Blanket
- Cards To Support Our Troops – Free Printable
- Valentine Wine Cozy
- Strawberry Seed Baby Sweater
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home