Sea Stone DIY Bracelet
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Create a unique boho and funky bracelet for summer with a sea stone!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
- A sea stone
- One Wood Bead
- Color for Ceramics
- Paint brush
- Leather cord
- Clear Tape
- Dremel tool
Create two holes in the stone. I used my dremel tool to do it!
Choose your color and put small pieces of Clear Tape in you rock in a way to create a beautiful geometric pattern. I wanted to create an asymmetrical line.
Between the tape, paint your rock whatever color you'd like.
Remove the tape and your pattern is ready! If you wish, you can leave it for a while and then repeat the above steps with another color. In that way, you will create a beautiful and colorful geometric pattern.
Use the leather cord in your wholes and just make a knot on both sides.
Another knot at the end of the cord, while at the other side add the wooden bead and your bracelet is ready!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"This isn't your typical beginner knit cowl or scarf! Made with only one skein of yarn and with big needles, it works up fast. Perfect… Continue reading: "Eiffel Beginner Knit Cowl Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gentlemen Scarf
- Super Simple Shawl
- Crochet Sandals
- Baby Girl Puff Shoe Worked Flat
- Boho Packing Tape Storage
- Homeschool Room Ideas
- Elegant Wine Glass Stem Planters
- Adult Summer Halter Top
- Yo-Yo Pumpkin Tutorial
- Crochet 12-point Star Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home