DIY Fabric Leather Earring Studs
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Crafting is my way to relax, to empty my mind, to be a few moments without a phone or anyone talking to me... is my way to be alone and to think only about how I will finish a jewel or how to combine the materials I have. And sometimes, you just need to do something even simple just in order to feel good... and these earrings with fabric and leather created in that way... when I was really stressed and I just wanted to relax!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeEarrings
- tiny Fabric scraps
- leather scraps
- earring studs
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home