Spring Mason Jar Vases
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I have two things to confess! Firstly I am on diet and I am eating lately so much greek yogurt (yummy I have to say!). And secondly, I adore Spring and I always try to have flowers on my home. Now you will ask... so what? Well if you eat so much yogurt and you have so many empty jars, you can easily turn them out to amazing cute vases for your flowers! Crafting should not be difficult always. We can easily create things from old materials or materials that we just love to have by using only our imagination and...glue! And these vases are the perfect example. Easy to craft them, easy to experiment with colors and patterns and so easy to adore them! I have started working on one of them and finally I have done three already and I am planning to have more!"
- Empty jar
- zig zag fabric scissor
- pom pom
- hot glue
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Funky Fruit Bowl
- 40+ Fabulous Decoupage Ideas
- Gold Himelli Plant Holder
- "Quick and Easy Decoupage" eBook from Plaid
- 20 Retro Vintage Crafts
- 17 Free Birdhouse Designs
- Kate Spade Inspired Rose Bowl
- Easy Rustic Mason Jar Decorations
- Simple Paper Clip Florals DIY Recycled Crafts
- 24 Craft Ideas for Seashells
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home