We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Benetta Strydom is from Pretoria, South Africa. By day, she is a remedial therapist at a local high school, and by night she is an avid crafter. She enjoys experimenting with different craft media and has also taken art classes for a few years. Apart from FaveCrafts, her work has been featured on ThriftyFun, Better Budgeting, AllFreeCrafts, SWRI magazine and Hearts of the Country magazine.
Follow Benetta on Pinterest!
Table of Contents
Craft Projects for Fall
It's no wonder so many crafters fall head over heels for autumn. With warm colors, crinkly leaves, and pumpkin spice galore, fall is every best part of crafting put into one. That's why Benetta has created this stellar collection of fall-friendly DIY crafts just for you!
Learn how to deck your home in autumn flair with such delightful decorations as the A Kiss of Fall Topiary (shown). You can display this piece and more on your mantle, using rustic materials like real tree twigs and acorns.
Whether you're hosting Thanksgiving and want to do up your table or you want to celebrate changing leaf colors with a festive cinnamon-scented wreath, these fall crafts are for you. Find a piece to make for every week of the season with this red-, orange-, and yellow-colored collection!
Winter Craft Projects
Make your winter the jolliest it's ever been with these snowy masterpieces! No one can resist the holiday cheer of decor like the Peace on Earth Plaque (shown), decked out in cool winter tones and vintage holiday style.
From ornaments to candles to canisters, you'll have Christmassy accouterments in every room of your house. Celebrate the holidays with style with these ultra-simple winter projects!
- Angels We Have Heard on High Ornament
- Itty Bitty Angel
- Angelic Gift Box
- Christmas Dreaming Mini Tree
- Merry Christmas Candle Holder
- Two Turtle Doves Wreath
- Christmas Gel Candle
- Frosty Peppermint Canister
- Simple Toilet Paper Roll Christmas Angel Craft
- Winter Penguin Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Recycled Lightbulb Christmas Ornament
- Little Nativity Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Little Elf Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Blue and White Paper Doily Wreath
- Recycled Plastic Bottle Christmas Angel
- Mini Red and White DIY Christmas Wreath
- Recycled Glass Jar Christmas Lantern
- Recycled Soap Box Christmas Gift
- Welcome Winter Snowman DIY Wreath
- Night Before Christmas Adult Coloring Page
- All My Love Adult Coloring Page
- Illuminated Hearts DIY Mason Jar Light
- Heart Quartet Mandala Coloring Page
Spring into spring with the most colorful, joyful, and adorable projects around! Incorporate bright pinks, soft yellows, and sky blues into your home decor with these spring-themed pieces. Your guests won't be able to resist a smile when they see these crafts decorating your home.
Make this Easter extra springy with bunny-friendly crafts like the Hoppy Easter Clay Pot Centerpiece (shown). This tableside masterpiece—made with a terra cotta pot, speckled chocolate eggs, and rosy painted twine—is just what you need to display your Easter Bunny treats.
This collection isn't just for Easter, though. Celebrate your blossoming garden with floral wreaths, trays, and even clothing. Everyone will be impressed by your colorful home decor, but they'll have no idea that it's all homemade.
Whether you're decorating for spring's brightest holiday or just for the season, this springtime craft collection has a piece for you. Ring in your blooms the right way with Benetta's spring projects.
- Adorable DIY Spring Wrapping Paper
- Pretty Pink Petal Topiary
- Darling Daisy Flower Tray
- Chalkboard Style Terra Cotta Planter
- Decoupaged Easter Cross
- Polka Dot Spring Vase Craft
- Pretty in Pink DIY Spring Wreath
- Flowers and Butterflies Onesie Baby Shower Craft
- Jewel Framed Easter Bunny Card
- Pink Butterfly DIY Tie-Dye Shirt
- Spring Flowers Adult Coloring Page
- Hibiscus Pastel DIY Tie Dye Shirt
- Springtime Cat Coloring Page
- Duo of Bears Unisex Baby T-Shirt
Seashell lovers agree: summer is the best season for crafting. Benetta knows this to be true and channels her beachside zen in this sunny collection of summertime crafts.
Make your home feel like a beach house with nautical marvels like picture frames, decorative cubes, and even centerpieces. This list even includes a By the Sea Potpourri Jar (shown) that is decorated with seashells and a soft glitter finish.
Bring your whole family into the decorative fun by collecting seashells together. Your kids will have a blast on beach days with their own excavating buckets. They'll feel extra proud to see their neat finds decorating the house.
From cute bugs to sunny vibes to fresh summer fruit, this craft collection is inspired by the best parts of the season. Kick back and relax with these summery pieces.
Who doesn't love weddings? Full of love, happiness, and glitz, this special day should make the newlyweds' dreams come true! Benetta has assembled her favorite wedding crafts, from centerpieces to party favors, so that your wedding day can be something you'll remember forever.
Customize your party favors to match your wedding theme with projects like the Romantic Vintage Wedding Favor (shown). This project is made with an easily attached printable image and has a rustic feel that every couple wants on their wedding day. Fill the jar with honey or homemade jam, and you won't have to break the bank giving your guests a good time.
You can even add your personal flair to each party table using only upcycled materials, like old wine bottles. The budgeting bride can make any wedding dream her reality with these simple projects. The best part? They'll save hundreds that you can spend on your honeymoon!
Free Paper Crafts
Paper is so many crafters' favorite medium for a reason. Inexpensive, colorful, and easy to manipulate, paper crafting is the perfect way to destress and to make something you can send to your loved ones.
Bring your card-making skill to the next level by adding new depth to your paper projects. Designs like the 3D Garden Card (shown) uses 3-D self-adhesive foam squares to make a pansy literally blooming off the page. Pieces like this will look store-bought, but they'll have the personalized touch of your favorite crafts.
No matter the occasion, from Valentine's Day to summer party invitations, this collection of paper crafts has a card you will adore. Whoever receives these handmade beauties will be sure to feel extra love, and they won't be able to resist putting them on display!
DIY Frames and Wall Decor
The best part about having your own space is that you get to decorate it however you want! Benetta knows the joys of making your home personally yours, so she's assembled her favorite pieces of home decor for you to make and personalize!
Put your favorite pictures on display the right way with frames you can make yourself. You can even add dimension to your framework masterpieces using tutorials like the Curvy Girl Power Frame (shown). This project upcycles old frames into professional-looking pieces at a fraction of the cost!
Giving your house a facelift doesn't have to cost you a fortune with these crafts. Use vintage, thrifted, and budget materials to make wall art, picture frames, and even clocks your whole family will adore. From sleek, modern styles to floral whimsy, this collection has a piece of home decor for every style.
More Craft Projects from Benetta
Thought the list was over? Think again! Benetta has many more free crafting tutorials to share with you. You can make coasters, flower fairies, trinket boxes, and more with these whimsical finds.
Gifting has never been easier than with this adorable list of crafting projects. Make a vintage money box for an aspiring financial whiz or a floral mini gift bag to wrap up your friends' favorite treats in style. You can even add glitz to a popcorn tin so that you can make a gift basket that will have any movie-lover in stitches.
This collection even includes handmade clothes that you can customize to please any fashionista on a budget. Learn how to tie-dye anything from shirts to socks, or even make the cutest baby jacket you've ever seen: the Chirp and Tweet Baby Jacket (shown).
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pompom Bunny Welcome Sign
- How to Make an Herbal Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse Recipe For Any Hair Type
- Easter Egg Maracas Craft
- Upcycled Jeans Wall Vase
- Mother's Day Candle Gift Set
- Off the Shoulder Dress Pattern
- Free Butterfly Printables
- Teach Me Cricut Design Space
- Repurposed Plastic Egg Carton Floral Wreath
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home