Angels We Have Heard on High Ornament
Angels are perfect for decorating your home any time of year, but they're especially great for Christmas! These precious ornaments are great for decorating your tree or mantel. Make the Angels We Have Heard on High Ornament or make an ornament with a cute little bell to add holiday cheer to your decor. You can also glue the two sides together and make one ornament with 2 faces! Perfect for gift giving or just keeping for yourself, these sweet felt ornaments are lightweight and easy to make.
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Red foam sheet
- White felt Christmas symbols, such as an angel and a bell
- 18 Upikit 6mm self-adhesive diamond bling stickers
- 14mm wide black musical notes self-adhesive decorative lace tape
- Fine silver embroidery thread
- Pilot silver marker pen
- Plastic lid with a diameter of 3”
- Standard scissors
- Quick-drying craft glue (such as Bostik Clear)
Use cookie cutters to trace your own Christmas symbols onto white felt if you cannot find those that you like in a craft shop.
- Place the plastic lid onto the red foam sheet and trace all around it. Repeat so that you will have two circles.
- Cut the foam circles out.
- Use the Pilot silver marker pen to add a frame around each foam circle.
- Use the Pilot silver marker pen to add a silver border all round the felt angel.
- Cut two small strips from the self-adhesive decorative lace tape and glue a strip to each circle.
- Glue the angel and bell in place.
- Add nine diamond bling stickers to each foam circle.
- Use the Pilot silver marker pen to draw small squiggles on the rest of the foam circle.
- Cut a piece of thread and pull it through the needle’s eye.
- Push the needle through the top of the foam circle and tie the thread into a knot. Neatly cut off the ends of the thread.
Read NextThread Wrapped No Sew Ornaments
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use