Jewel Framed Easter Bunny Card
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Make an Easter card with a bunny as the focus point and spread some Easter cheer to your family, neighbors, and co-workers. This sweet Jewel-Framed Easter Bunny Card is a quick craft that is simple to do, and the bow beneath the bunny ensures that this friendly fella won't go unnoticed by anyone.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page SizeCard
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
- 10" x 7.3" gray cardstock
- 7.3" x 5" dark pink sugar paper
- 7.3" x 5" light pink cardstock
- White felt
- Light pink felt
- Small cerise pink flat back crystal beads, enough to outline the oval on the front of the card
- 1" wide cerise pink satin ribbon
- One 8mm wiggle eye (or two, depending on the type of cookie cutter used)
- Three short black bristles cut from a broom
- 2" high bunny cookie cutter
- 4" x 5.7" lid of oval cookie tin
- Pink felt tip pen
- Standard scissors
- Quick drying glue (such as Bostik Clear)
Score the 10" x 7.3" gray cardstock in half to create a card sized 5 x 7.3.
With the fold at the left, position the lid onto the front of the card and trace all around it. Cut the oval shape out.
Glue the dark pink sugar paper behind the front flap of the card to the inside of the card.
Glue the light pink cardstock behind the sugar paper to the inside of the card.
Glue crystal beads all around the oval shape on the front of the card.
Use the bunny-shaped cookie cutter to trace a bunny onto the white felt and cut it out.
Cut a small circle and small teardrop from the pink felt. Glue the pink teardrop onto the bunnys ear and the pink circle onto the bunnys tail.
Make a small nose with the pink felt-tip pen.
Add the whiskers and wiggle eye.
Glue the bunny to the front of the card.
Make a bow with the satin ribbon and neatly cut the ends shorter.
Glue the bow beneath the bunny.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"So, if you havent guessed, I decided to use the Ava yarn from Classic Elite Yarns. Its a beautiful metallic silver yarn a blend of… Continue reading: "Simple Shells Light Wrap Crochet Pattern"
- Rustic Cross Centerpiece
- Easter Bunny Milk Jug Basket
- Easy Easter Card Set
- 28 Easter Basket Ideas
- Pink Crochet Easter Basket
- Upcycled Sweater Bunny Craft
- Decoupage Easter Eggs
- "Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes" free eBook
- Cute Easter Basket
- Yummy Easter Blooms
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Summer Ribbed Tank Top
- Frederika The Faux Braid Blanket
- Stretchy Headband With Knot
- Garbage Man Gnome
- Baby Gnome
- Free Printable Indoor Bingo Game
- Striped Baby Blanket
- Berry Cabled Dishcloth
- How To Make A Scrunchie
- Easy Pleated Blouse Free Sewing Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home