Fall Harvest Wreath
Welcome loved ones to your home with this beautiful Fall Harvest Wreath. Made with a wooden wreath form and embellished with the warm colors and icons of the autumn harvest, this wreath celebrates everything wonderful about the fall months. This is a simple and quick project that you can make if you need a last minute Thanksgiving decoration. Great for decorating your home both indoors and out, this wreath is sure to bring a festive feel to any room in your house.
- Twig ring with a diameter of 8”
- 150” of 1.4” wide copper colored satin ribbon
- 10” of 0.3” wide copper colored satin ribbon
- 3 red faux oak leaves
- 2 faux acorns
- 3 miniature faux oranges
- 6 faux red cherries
- 1 miniature faux green pear
- Florist wire
- 3 ¼ knitting needle
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Add a drop of hot glue with the hot glue gun at the back of the twig ring and glue the one end of the 1.4” wide ribbon in place.
- Wrap the ribbon tightly around the twig ring until the whole ring has been covered with ribbon and hot glue the second end of the ribbon in place at the back of the ring.
- Make an arrangement with the leaves, oranges, acorns, pear and cherries and hot glue everything to keep them in place.
- Use the knitting needle and the florist wire to make four small wire twirls. Twist the wire around the knitting needle. Remove the needle and cut the twirl to the correct size. Hot glue it to the arrangement. Make the other twirls in the same manner.
- Make a loop with the 0.3” wide ribbon and hot glue it to the top of the wreath.
If you adore this project, find other ideas like it inRibbon Crafts: 14 Things to Make with Ribbon
Read NextRecycled Gift Wrap Wreath