17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
33 Flower Pots Crafts
By: Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Flowers pots are the perfect material for crafts of all kinds. Crafters can find blank flower pots in a variety of sizes and for very little money. These functional canvases encourage crafters to paint, decoupage, rubber-stamp and overall, be creative. Explore this collection of flower pots crafts for indoor or outdoor decorating.
For even more flower pot craft ideas, check out 27 Clay Pot Crafts!
Flower Pots Crafts Table of Contents
- Clay Pot Garden Angel: Find out how to craft a flower pot and use a collection of small flower pots become a little angel for your garden.
- Doll House Flower Pots: Make tiny flower pots to adorn a miniature home or a child’s dollhouse.
- Daisy Flower Pots: Add ceramic daisies to your plain flower pots for beautiful decorating indoor or out.
- How to Decorate Flower Pots: Find a variety of ideas for flower pots crafts.
- Clay Pot Farm Animals: If you're looking for flower pot craft ideas, you're in luck. These cute little critters are great for decorating.
- Ivy Leaf Mosaic Hanging Pot: The unique motif will help you liven up your indoor and outdoor garden plants. Ideas for flower pots don't get much more creative than this.
- Chalkboard Style Terra Cotta Planter: This project stands out from other clay pot craft ideas because it can be easily customized with chalk.
- Decoupaged Seed Packet Clay Pots: Get ready for spring by making flower pot crafts and decorating your garden.
- Gardening Tote and Rose Pots: Spruce up your garden with this simple painting project for flower pots crafts.
- Geranium Painted Garden Pots: Paint your own geraniums on clay pots for beautiful blooms all year round. This painting tutorial walks you through how to paint geraniums on the pots.
- Floraled Flower Pot: Paint a beautiful floral pattern to create beautiful painted flower pots.
- Flower Pot for Mother's Day: Whether your mom is a fan of fresh cut flowers or fake plants, you can't go wrong with this Mother's Day flower pot. Thoughtful flower pot craft ideas always score big on important holidays.
- Decoupaged Clay Pot: It may not be painted per se, but this floral-decorated Decoupaged Clay Pot would be the perfect addition to your garden.
- Clay Pot Spring Birdhouse: Decorated with the beauty of spring, this beautiful clay pot craft is great for both indoors and out.
- Named Flower Pot: Paint a personalized flower pot for a fun gift or craft project for kids.
- Poetic Plant Pots: For unique flowers pots crafts, use this stencil project to add some poetry to the pots.
- How To Create A Thoughtful Gift For Under $5: This tutorial demonstrates how to create painted flower pots for gift-giving.
- Chalk Paint Garden Pots: Spruce up flower spots in minutes with a coat of chalkboard paint. Add a sentiment like “Happy House-Warming.”
- Painted Pots for the Kitchen: Get creative with your ideas for flower pots to help organize your kitchen with this cute painted pot, great for chefs and foodies alike.
- Pretty Painted Flower Pots: The lovely design and pretty colors make this unlike other flower pot crafts.
- Fun with Terra Cotta Pots: Place these colorful terra cotta pots along the table as a centerpiece or in front of each guest as gifts.
- Hot Pink Centerpiece Pots: These striking flower pots make a great decoration for your home or a special occasion such as a baby shower or wedding shower.
- Daisy Flower Pots: Decorate bright and colorful flower pots with swirls of liquid beads for lovely indoor decoration.
- Decoupage Spring Flower Pots: Use tie-dye to color the decorations for these flowers pots crafts.
- Clay Pot Snowmen: These cute snowmen would make the perfect centerpiece to your holiday table. Christmas doesn't scream clay flower pot crafts, but this project will surely change your thoughts.
- Hoppy Easter Clay Pot Centerpiece: Great for the spring time, this adorable centerpiece is perfect for your Easter gathering. Everyone will love your flower pot craft ideas and will remember your decorations for years to come.
- Flower and Pot Project: Kids can use clay to create their own colorful flower pots crafts.
- Kids' Clay Flower Pot: Kids can help make the flower embellishments and personalize the flower pots crafts with their names.
- Ladybug Plant Holder: Flower pot crafts for kids have never looked this adorable. Make a hassle-free flower pot with the help of colorful scrapbook paper.
- Mom Flower Pot: Make this flower-embellished pot for Mother’s Day or just because you want to show you care. Flower pot crafts for kids are a great option during the spring and they don't cost must to make, either.
- Clay Pot Critters: Make a variety of critters and enjoy your time making clay flower pot crafts. These cute clay pot crafts are great for kids and parties!
- Terra Cotta Garden Turtle: Great for indoors and out, this cute little turtle is sure to be loved by kids of all ages.
- Darling Clay Pot Turtles: Turtles are so cute and now you don't have to go anywhere near water to see them. Use clay flower pot crafts like this one to decorate a child's bedroom.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Arch Columns Crochet Afghan Pattern
- Baby's First Valentine's Day Shirt
- Dyed Leopard Print Easter Egg Craft
- Polymer Clay Shamrock Pin St. Patrick's Day Craft
- Sparkly St. Patrick's Day Treat Bags
- Stenciled Ornament Kit from Stencil1
- Beaders Delight Box from Cousin
- Plaid Prize Pack
- Styrofoam Kits and Gift Cards from DOW Chemical
- Sizzix Big Shot Starter Kit