Mom Flower Pot
Plant one on Mom with a painted, flower-embellished terra cotta pot for Mother's Day or just because.
DecoArt Products Required
- DCP06 - Sunshine Yellow
- DCP21 - Wrought Iron Black
- DCP34 - Larkspur Blue
- DCP53 - Shamrock Green
- DCP54 - Wild Rose Pink
- DBF2575-B - Flat 3/4"
- Foam plate
- Small round brush
- 1/4" and 1/2" flat brushes
- Five 1" unfinished wood hearts
- Two 3/4" unfinished wood hearts
- 1" unfinished wood disc/circle
- Mini craft stick
- E6000 industrial strength craft glue
- 4" terra cotta pot
1. Paint pot rim and inside Larkspur Blue; let dry.
2. Paint pot below rim and disc shape Sunshine Yellow and let dry.
3. Use Shamrock Green to paint craft stick and two small hearts; let dry.
4. Paint large hearts Wild Rose Pink and let dry.
5. Use Wrought Iron Black to paint word "mom" on center of Sunshine Yellow circle; let dry.
6. Referring to photo for placement, glue flower stem and leaves to pot.
7. Refer to photo and form flower shape with Wild Rose Pink hearts. Glue pointed ends of hearts near bottom of rim; glue flower center over pointed ends of hearts.
Read NextAdorable Mom Flowers
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Oct 31, 2009
I think your sight is wonderful!! Thank you so much for inviting me to join and sending me new ideas each week. I think this little flower pot idea is awesome. I know these pots will go over big for our Garden Clubs Spring plant sale. Dragon Lady
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use