DIY Sprinkle Planter
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I don’t know about you, but I love planters. Nowadays you can get little plants and succulents that are very easy to care for so if you’re going to be traveling in the summer or moving out of your dorm these little plants won’t die on you! Now that I’ve sold you on small plants, I have to say that no one likes a boring pot. You want a cute plant home that reflects your style and personality, much like this blush pink DIY Sprinkle Planter. If you want to see how to make your own then simply follow the tutorial down below!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Ladies and gentlemen, this is The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need. This easy beginner granny square crochet pattern is… Continue reading: "The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need"
Paint Cross Stitch Dress
How to Watercolor Flawlessly for Beginners
Mandala Flowers Painted on Rocks
Mini Pallet with Plants
Juicy Watermelon DIY Bag
DIY Bike Planter Garden Craft
Domestic Diva Gift Basket
Wonderfully Whimsical Carousel Horse
Simple Stained Mason Jars
Antiqued Metal Painting Technique
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home