Mini Terra Cotta Pot Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Brighten up your front gate this spring with this fun Mini Terra Cotta Pot Wreath. Pick up some outdoor craft paint in pastel pinks, yellows, and oranges to cover each pot and add some sunshine to your yard. It's fairly easy to shape these clay pot crafts into a wreath. Use some heavy wire to hang this weighty craft on your garden gate or front porch railing. You could also add some succulents to give life to these spring wreath ideas. This design is so chic, your friends will want to make their own!
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
- Miniature Terra Cotta Flower Pots
- Wire Wreath
- Floral Wire
- Paint + Polyurethane
- Raffia (or ribbon of choice)
Paint the flower pots.
Once dry, apply a coat of polyurethane.
Using floral wire, attach each flower pot to the wreath, securing at the back.
Leave a space flower pot-free if you want to have a bow on the wreath. Once all pots are secured onto the wreath, wrap raffia (or burlap or any ribbon of choice) around the flower pots to cover up any wreath form peeking through.
Add some faux florals or plants if so desired.
Hang via wire as this wreath is surprisingly heavy!
Find more adorable DIY wreath ideas like this one in our collection of 177 DIY Wreath Ideas: Make Wreaths for All Occasions
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Create a beautiful hand-stitched cloth napkin for your home with this Adorable Hand Stitched DIY Tea Towels tutorial. If you're a big… Continue reading: "Adorable Hand Stitched DIY Tea Towelsvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quick Triangle Shawl
- Christmas Cross Box Ornaments
- Chinoiserie Style Blue and White Pumpkins DIY
- Surprisingly Strange Inspirations: The Serendipitous Slipper Challenge
- Snowman Jar
- Elanor Earrings
- Dreamie Preemie
- Easy Tabletop Feathered Christmas Tree
- Printable Candy Advent Calendar
- Disney-Inspired Advent Calendar DIY
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home