Dotty DIY Flower Pots
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Add terra cotta pot crafts to your indoor and outdoor decor when you learn how to paint these cute little pots. Simple and sweet, these Dotty DIY Flower Pots are perfect for succulents, cacti, and other small and low-maintenance plants.
In the Designer's Words: "I’m starting to become a plant lady. I’m not exactly sure when it all started. One day I decided to try to keep another succulent alive. I tried really hard not to over water, I gave it lots of sun….just like with all the others before. Love these custom flower pots. They are so easy to make and there are a ton of different possibilities on what designs to create. Plus, the marker she used is awesome!"
- terra cotta pots
- white spray paint
- Sharpie Marker (OIL BASED)
- Potting Soil
Learn how to decorate terra cotta pots and make them last when you check out this tutorial - How to Paint Terra Cotta Pots
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home