29 Free Knit Scarf Patterns Using Bulky Yarn
These chunky knit scarf patterns are free and fast to work up.
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Knitting is a fabulous skill to pick up, and everyone can agree on that. However, when you're new to knitting, working up a pattern with a fine yarn can be discouraging because it takes so long!
Celebrate your newly acquired skill by working up one of these Free Knit Scarf Patterns Using Bulky Yarn. Whether you're a cowl girl or a fan of the super big blanket scarves, this collection includes a variety of bulky scarf patterns to choose from.
Don't miss your opportunity to make a gorgeous scarf for yourself or a loved one! These scarf knitting patterns look store bought, and they're so great to try when you're looking for something fast to make.
Knitted Scarf Patterns Using Bulky Yarn
The best scarf patterns are cozy ones you can wrap yourself up in! With the blanket scarf trend taking off and super scarves also growing in popularity, it's clear that bigger scarves are better. In addition to the obvious cozy benefit of a bulkier scarf, they work up so much more quickly than an average scarf using worsted or fine weight yarn! Keep warm during the cooler months and work up a knit scarf quickly by following any of these patterns.
- Winter Nights Easy Knit Scarf
- Big Beginner Knit Shawl - Scarf
- Fun and Simple Chunky Knit Scarf
- The Cascades Knit Scarf
- Bold Boho Knitted Scarf Pattern
- Simple Drop Stitch Scarf
- Color Dip Scarf
- Sashay Yarn Scarves
- Knit Two Hours or Less Scarf
- Artsy Potato Chip Scarf
- Soft and Smoky Potato Chip Scarf
- Cable Knit Scarf and Hat
- Candy Cane Scarf
- Cable Knit Scarf Pattern
- Pink Boa Scarf
- The Milan Scarf Knitting Pattern
- My Favorite Things Yorganza Scarf
- Knit Alpaca Soft Scarf
- The Scarf of Many Colors
- Ribbed Hat and Scarf for Child
Find even more thrilling knit scarf patterns in our complete collection of 59 Free Scarf Knitting Patterns
Bulky Infinity Scarf Knitting Patterns
Looking for the bulkiest knit scarf pattern yet? Try arm knitting with this tutorial: 30 Minute Arm Knitted Scarf
Which are better: bulky scarves or lacy ones?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
New to the wonderful world of crochet? If so, you should definitely start with this Light Grey Easy Crochet Afghan Pattern. When… Continue reading: "Light Grey Easy Crochet Afghan Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sewing Projects
- Small Quilt Tutorial
- Fabric Skull and Crossbones Wall Hanging
- Sewing Finishes
- Crossover Style Baby Bib Pattern
- Really Reasonable Ribbon Monthly Subscription
- Really Reasonable Ribbon
- QAYG Half moon Pouch
- Flower Door Hanging
- Squishy and Chunky Crochet Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home