Big Beginner Knit Shawl - Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This knit shawl is done completely in the garter stitch, making it perfect for beginners. It works up fairly quickly by holding two strands of worsted weight yarn together and using large US Size 35 needles. The shawl can also be used as a scarf and is very warm as it's large and made with wool. While this one is made with wool, you can use any worsted weight yarn that you like."
Knitting Needle Size35 or 19 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Find this bulky knitting pattern and more in our collection, 29 Free Knit Scarf Patterns Using Bulky Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Bunny Squared – Make A Bunny From A Square
- Criss Cross Baby Booties
- Little Black Tank Beginner Knit Pattern
- Easy Farmers Market Knit Tote Pattern
- Shifting Rainbow
- Ribbed Donation Hat
- Easy Striped Baby Blanket Knitting Pattern
- 59 Free Scarf Knitting Patterns
- 55 Yarn Crafts without Knitting or Crochet
- Ice Queen Dress Blanket
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Bobble Drops Flower Hexagon
- Easy To Make Crochet Sunflower Mini Doily
- How To Make Your Own Reversible Quilted Fabric
- Easy To Knit Slippers
- Adult & Child Knitted Slippers…with Bows!!
- Cute Bows Dishcloth
- Make A Victorian Steampunk Necklace And Bracelet
- Lavender Chamomile Milk Bath Recipe
- Vanilla Mint Lip Scrub Recipe
- Dandelion Painting On Canvas
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home