We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
You’ll love how comfortable you’ll feel with this amazing Color Dip Scarf. This knitted scarf pattern is beautiful and incredibly easy to make. It’s the perfect free knitted scarf pattern for beginners, and you can easily knit this together in an evening. This scarf uses three skeins of yarn to create a decadent and stunning look that will draw the eyes of the crowd! It’s perfect for a day at the pumpkin patch or an evening out on the town, and you’ll love knowing that it took you almost no time at all to make.
Knitting Needle Size10.5 or 6.5 mm
Yarn Weight(7) Jumbo
Gauge5 sts = 6" [15 cm]; 10 rows = 6" [15 cm] in Garter stitch
Finished SizeScarf measures 6" [15 cm] wide X 72" [182 cm] long.
- RED HEART® Boutique Irresistible®: 2 balls 7325 Taupe A, 1 ball 7962 Eucalyptus B
- Susan Bates® Knitting Needles: 25mm [US 50] and 6.5mm [US 10½]
- Yarn needle
Looking for more knitted scarf patterns for beginners? Check out 21 Free Knit Scarf Patterns Using Bulky Yarn
With A, cast on 5 sts.
Knit every row until piece measures 56" [142 cm]. Cut A.
Change to B and knit for 16” (40.5 cm) Bind off.
Weave in ends.
- A, B, C
- Color A, B, C
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 10 Tips for Sewing Your Own Wedding Dress
- Best Yarn for Amigurumi
- Ink Stained Clay Bracelets
- Chevron Spring Baby Cardigan
- Day at the Spa Washcloth
- Double Beer or Wine Gift Bag
- Drop Cloth Rose Pillow
- Paper Treat Bag Patriotic Garland
- DIY Air Freshener Discs
- Be Brave Wall Hanging
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home