Black and White Infinity Scarf Knitting Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This Black and White Infinity Scarf Knitting Pattern is easy to make and so on trend! While this knitted scarf pattern is easy enough for a beginner, it's fun and quick enough for an experienced knitter. If you think easy scarf knitting patterns mean boring, this again. This pattern is truly a one-of-a-kind and can be adapted to fit anyone's style. If you don't have blank and white yarn, never fear. You can use any type of yarn or color scheme to complete this project, so try something new and think outside the box. Also, since this is an infinity scarf, you never have to worry about losing it. Simply throw it around your neck and hit the town - you'll feel good and stay warm at the same time.
Knitting Needle Size35 or 19 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
Find this beautiful project and more like it in 45 Quick and Easy Free Knitting Patterns and Beginner Help.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home